Saturday, July 18, 2009

Liberty Jane Contest

Here's the rest of our entries from the contest! These were our last minute videos. The summer design contest is over now, and there were over 500 entries! 520 to be exact. Brooke drew 9 designs in total. We don't have very good odds of winning, but I hope we, or at least someone we know well, will win! There's also 2nd and 3rd place prizes, which is nice. Good luck to everyone! The winners were messaged yesterday, and Brooke wasn't here. We'll just have to wait!

You can see our other entries here and here
~Avery~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!