Saturday, March 26, 2011

The life and times of Willow

Hello everyone, Willow here! Avery gave me permission to write on the blog... but now I'm not exactly sure what to write. I guess I'll tell you all a little about myself, since I'm new to school this semester and all.

My name is Willow Holland, but I think you already know that. I used to live in Massachusetts, but a few months ago my grandfather passed away and we moved to be closer to the rest of the family, who happen to live right around Mondale Academy. Sometimes I really miss it back home, it was all I ever knew. I had to leave my friends, my school, and sometimes I wish I had never moved. However, I have to admit, Mondale is pretty nice.

I'm used to going to public school, so a private boarding academy was definitely a big change, as were the room mates. I share a room with three other girls: Sophia Hamilton, Haydren Insalanco, and Sydney Jacobs. Sophie is a total drama queen, Haydren is a major chatter box, and I really don't know what to think about Sydney yet. I don't know if she's just quiet, but she seems to be giving me the cold shoulder for some reason.

Another big adjustment was the work load! I'm taking harder classes now, and there's a lot more homework to do. My favorite class would be biology of course, that and Spanish. I like the subjects to being with, but the teachers are great. Ms. Lafferick is the science teacher, she's a little odd to be honest, but it keeps things interesting. Señor Gwisdala is the Spanish teacher, and he is very nice and upbeat, and has neat games to make learning easier.

I wanted to get involved in a as much as I could, so as soon as I enrolled I tried to join a few student organizations. I'm not exactly a sporty person and most of the school teams were already filled, so I looked into any clubs they had. I looked at drama, but I have stage fright so that wouldn't work out. I don't know to play an instrument, so jazz band was out of the question. Things were looking kind of dismal until I spotted a small poster on the news bulletin board. And just my luck, there's an environmental club! I love nature and gardening, as well as biology. I went to a meeting after school, and it's headed by Ms. Lafferick. It's not the most popular thing to be in with only a few students, but it's fun so far. We're doing a recycling project soon, maybe I'll post again about that?

Anyways, I've just gotten settled into school life. It feels good to finally be finding my niche. I just hope it will last.

-Willow D. Holland

18 comments:

  1. Awesome!Nice to meet you Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting and hope to see more of you again .. I am happy that you found somewhere that you feell like you are fitting in and having fun .. keep us updated ..

    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I hope you like it at your new school/town/life! :D

    ~Miranda

    P.S. OMFG! YOU HAVE THE LIBERTY JANE CODE RED SHIRT!!! D: AMAZING!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your liking school, Willow! Your curls are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is beautiful, Willow :) I'm glad you like school!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please update this blog. I don't usually comment but I still LOVE to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly are pretty, Willow! I hope you get adjusted to your new life without too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great that you already found a place where you are feeling at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are you going to update? Your blog is awesome and you take such pretty pictures and have such pretty dolls! Please visit my blog if you have time, www.ilovefjords.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheap Ralph Lauren stressed that manages in the method to imitate the competitor at the same time Monster Beats, wants to carry on the website the data analysis Polo Shirts, he is also using other account numbers to confirm its data analysis now the result, how for example can obtain using search engine's function own shop more effective buyers.
    The new starting off novice opens on-line feminine clothing store, Yang Junyi suggested that starts not to the outdoor shop shop too big. Like this even if in the management Beats Solo Hd Frequency Response appears needs to adjust, also Monster Beats Studio tone. Generally says to the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, best selects 10-15 most best-selling popular goods, about 2000 Yuan investments then may realize in the easy interest to start an undertaking. He suggested that starts to make the familiar commodity first, do not think immediately design the new design.
    Strives for certain superiority in the price, certainly in the purchase Monster Headphones is unable under the premise which reduces, can only sacrifice part of ratios of margin. The young seller should better go to grasp Moncler Jackets to visit through the search engine to look for the goods on own initiative the buyer, these Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Men the sense of purpose which these casual glances over in all directions are stronger than, moreover they are lower regarding the price sensitive degree.
    The Wenzhou females might also look like the stars now in the main house gate mouth to put on designer's unique work equally. Recently, did in a Monster Beats newly opened clothing store this has bought and sold specially - manages specially sells the Moncler Jackets For Men design to limit the quantity the version Jackets For Men. This family named "Ying's dress shop located at the time square and the Moncler Jackets For Women position, the area is not big, the repair is quite elegant plainly.
    It biggest lies in differently with the general clothing store: In the majority of clothes' brand market condition is rarer, moreover the same funds clothing has 1-2. Shop owner Miss Kong introduced that the female Cheap Polo Shirts the clothes to pursue the unique individuality, for this reason, she was collector of some Polo Shirts For Men and the American designers specially in the Shanghai work room work, and purchased some design unique two brand female attire from Europe Cheap Polo Shirts For Men.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post and glad to hear That You have found a place where you feel like home.
    Exam Cram

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for a new update.
    Actual Tests

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you mind if i use the picture for something??

    ReplyDelete
  14. http:/atleastiknowimgreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog and I must say that I love it! I have 2 American Girl dolls of my own, Josefina and Samantha. I just love these dolls to death and the books made up my childhood. Hope to read more...

    With Love,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. VEry Cute Story! & Willow is adorable!

    Libbie

    www.blogsbykids.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!