Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jess Akiko McConnell






Our owner got Jess on Ebay a while ago, and she just came in the mail today, hmmm looks like the 3 of us may be going to AGPC! =P Probably not though.



Jess is really pretty and she has the same shaped eyes as Ivy, and my owner said thats because they're both Asian. I think they're eyes are pretty. I also re-braided Jess's hair for her, she has the silkiest prettiest hair! My owner says that she has a "thin wig" but I like her hair better than my own!




Jess came with her accessories too, and I really like her monkey Toshi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!