Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Avery-Marie is sick, so Julie here!

Hi everybody! Sadly Avery-Marie(I love calling her this! It gets on her nerves so much!), is sick, and I am the nicest sister (remember that)Bold, so I stepped in to keep her blog going for her while she is sick! But shhhhhhhh! She doesn't know I'm the one doing it yet, and most likely, she would be mad if she knew that I was updating her blog. So maybe we all should keep this on the down low, if you know what I mean ;) You wouldn't want me to get in trouble would you? Look at my angelic face! You wouldn't want that to get yelled at by a certain #25 would you? Hmmmm? Well if you say yes, get off this blog, you're not nice! :P



Well here I am, on Avery-Marie's blog! It was quite simple to hack her really, she has the user name and password written in her notebook, how stupid is that!?!

Now I will take you into Avery's room! These are TOP SECRET photos! She has never posted any photos of her room, and now I will! MWA HA HA!!!! *clears throat* I mean "hehehe!"
Little Miss Avery-Marie is definitely going to be mad that I took pictures of her sleeping! and of her so called "messy, horrible room" and taking a picture of her when she is sick and all nasty looking! But that's the whole point! :)
Without further ado...

AVERY-MARIE'S ROOM! (with her sleeping with her stuffed animals!!!! :P ) Sorry its dark, I didn't want to wake her. Avery-Marie can kick some serious butt, even when she is sick!

9 comments:

  1. Let me guess, you're an older sister, aren't you Julie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, pauvre Avery! I hope she's better soon. But Julie, you should watch your back. I posted in my classmate Lindsey's blog once and received the cold shoulder for weeks. Lindsey was so mad that I'd invaded her personal blog; heck, I think she's still mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I hope Avery feels better soon! I hope Avery doesn't get mad at you if she finds out about your post. That would not be good. ;-)
    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if anyone noticed...but I just slightly changed the style of the blog. SLIGHTLY. And if anyone asks, I didn't do it, it was Nellie!

    Wendy,
    Only by a few months. But a few months make all the difference! MWA HAHA!!!, I mean hehehe. :P

    Sophie,
    I hope she starts feeling better soon too, this blogging stuff is hard buisness! It took me like an hour to post! :PHmmmm I hope Avery-Marie won't hold a grudge THAT long. I know she'll be angry but, oh well!

    Jane,
    I hope shes better soon. Even though I do like to pick on her...
    And that would not be good, it would be very very very very very VERYYYYYYY bad!


    -Julie A. who is stepping in for Avery V. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie, you make us laugh! He he he (maw HAHA!)indeed. You are a very clever dolly!

    Don't worry, our lips are sealed. We'll keep your hacking on the DL for sure!

    Bye!

    xoxo
    the 12 old fashion dolls

    ReplyDelete
  6. OldFashionGirl,
    :P I am a clever dolly, aren't I?

    Thanks for keeping this kinda, to yourselves :P LOL

    _Julie A._
    who is stepping in for Avery V. because she is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, tu es TRÈS drôle!

    Avery, bonne rétablissement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL the picture of Julie looks kind of like a mug shot.

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...The fact that she writes her password in her notebook isn't stupid.After all what are you doing looking in her notebook!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!