Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ivy and Grease, Part 2

At 7 last night Ivy and I went to the Mondale Prep. Production of Grease The Musical! It was really good. Since Mondale Prep. is just for girls, boys from Alan Academy were in it for all the guy characters. I thought they did a great job! My sort-of friend Macy Zieser was Sandy. She was amazing! I couldn't believe how well she sang. Here is the list of the main characters, and who played who (for girls)


(Can you see Ivy and I, we are on the far left in the audience! On stage is Macy and Nellie as Sandy and Frenchy.)


Macy Zeiser as Sandy Olsen


Lindsey Bergman as Betty Rizzo


Nellie O' Malley as Frenchy


Samantha Parkington as Jan


Gianna Geresti as Marty "Maraschino"


And there are a lot more small rolls too.


Yay! Ivy did end up spending the night! She came back to my dorm after we saw the musical. I'm so happy! We talked, played dolls and stuffed animals, watched a movie, then finally went to bed at like 1 o'clock in the morning! Since Addy Walker (who shares a bunk bed with me, she has the bottom and I have the top) was out that night, Ivy slept on the bottom. It was so much fun!



Well, I've got to go, bye for now!




_avery_




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can leave comments now!
    The play sounds cool, I hope my school does one! I'm not an actor though, I just like to watch..
    I sprained my ankle at my soccer game today, :(.
    Anyway, cool! Are you and Ivy getting to be best friends now? She sounds really nice!

    Best,

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!