Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kirsten and Mia out in the forest


Today I took Kirsten and Mia out into the forest for some fall photos. It finally stopped raining, so I took the opportunity to get some pictures outside. Sorry for not the best backgrounds, most of the leaves have already fallen, are still green, or not on "AG level" (not close enough to the ground to get a picture with a doll).
I think they both look so sweet! Mia looks great in Kirsten's school dress, it goes nicely with her coloring. I think she looks really cute as an 1850s doll.

You should have noticed Kirsten is in these photos. She arrived last night, and I couldn't more thrilled, she's absolutely perfect. I read her books when I was 7 or 8, and she's always been my favorite historical character. I don't know what took me so long to get her! She is wonderful, I recommend getting her before she is archived! I can't believe AG is archiving her :( Well I can, but I can't, you know what I mean... But their business ploy (that's all that this archiving junk is) worked like a charm on me.
-Brooke

6 comments:

  1. they are both very beautiful!
    I can't belive it either!
    'tis so sad :'(
    oh well I will probaly never get Kirsten (WAHH!)I'll just have to look at yours LOL
    it snowed a few days ago here so fall is kinda out of the picture :(
    feel free to visit my blog sometime!
    Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!! Kirsten is such a pretty doll :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blossom! A big welcome to Kirsten; she's so cute. Both girls look great!

    Kirsten's on my "if-only" list...If only she were here longer, if only I had more money, if only I hadn't just got a doll...

    Anyway, big congrats!

    ~Starr~

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both sooo pretty! I do miss my friend Mia, she had the most gorgeous hair color ever! And I've never seen a full size Kirsten, my friend Kat has the mini doll. She is lovely.

    XOXO
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both lovely! My friend Nathalie would be thrilled that Mia has decided to don pioneer clothing. She's always prancing around as if she lived in the 1850s-1880s.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!