Friday, November 6, 2009

Contrary to popular belief, I'm still alive!

Ouais, c'est vrai, je suis encore là. Je suis très désolé pour la mise à jour non. Je suis tellement occupé avec l'école! Ce week-end j'ai 2 essais, un rapport de livre, et un peu de leçons de mathématiques à faire. Si tant de travail!

*Yeah, it's true, I'm still here. I am very sorry for not updating. I'm so busy with school! This weekend I have 2 essays, a book report, and a few math lessons to do. So much work!

School is really getting the better of me. It's taking a lot of effort just to keep up with the homework! I have very strict teachers, and they assign a lot of work. Plus, I usually have 2-3 tests or quizzes each week, so I spend a lot of time studying! I'm so tired at the end of the night and just want to relax.

The good news is, I'm still able to keep up my grades. 1st quarter is over, and I have all A's and above a 95% is every class. Yay! :D

I'll try to update more, I really will!

~Avery~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!