Sunday, January 24, 2010

*Is suprised*

Yeah, as you can see, I'm a bit surprised, haha! I didn't know everyone loved Erin so much! :O I made the small mention of her on this blog and made a short video for youtube, and I've gotten quite a few comments from people saying that Erin was their favorite doll of mine, etc. I don't know why I find that so surprising. I guess it's because I hardly ever posted about her on this blog, and she hasn't really been photographed that much.
I've also been asked 'why':
My cousin wanted an AG doll, simple as that. After I received some AG things for Christmas, she expressed an interest. So, after contemplating, I decided to give her Erin. My cousin said she was just going to 'borrow' Erin, but I'd feel kind of horrible taking her back. Only if she doesn't take care of Erin or doesn't play with her much will I get her back. Or, unless she decides she doesn't want her anymore and gives her back herself.

Sorry if that was a bit confusing :P I'm not sure how genuinely interested my cousin was, or if this was just a fad/phase kind of thing. Only time will tell.
But I'm glad that Erin was well loved by my internet buddies :P She would have liked to know that she was popular! LOL :P
-Brooke

3 comments:

  1. You're suprised? Haha, we all love her! But we're really glad that she went to somebody that you know. And maybe you'll get her back one day! At least you have lots of other gorgeous dollies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin is very pretty, it's no surprise everyone loves her! I know Sunny does! :)
    At least Erin is with someone you know. Maybe one day she'll grow out of her American Girl phase and you'll get her back. And, I agree with Abbey and Chloe, you do have many other beautiful dolls! :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!