Saturday, February 14, 2009

A sad Valnetines Day

I am sad to report to you that my sisters and I, and all of our clothes and accessories, have been put away. We are locked in a closet, in our boxes! I am fuming right now!!! The human was embarrassed of us, so we were shut away! You know this 15 things post going around? Here is mine-
1. I hate my human right now
2. My human is dead if I get out when she is around!
3. I strongly dislike my human.
4. My momma is EVIL!
5. I cannot breath in my doll box
6. When I am in my dolls box, I feel like I'm dead and in a coffin.
7. Human+me=big trouble
8. I can move pretty fast when I want to
9. You better watch out.
10. I'm trying to learn to sleep with my eyes OPEN. It is pretty hard for me...
11.I am desperately trying to organize a doll mafia. The sisters don't think it is such a good idea.
12. My momma doesn't love me anymore.
13. I dont' love my human enymore either!
14. Grrrrrrrr wejhfiwoehf bah humbug!
15. I am crying. I am sad.

To my evil momma the next time I see her: Si les regards pourraient tuer vous seriez mort en ce moment !
I escaped for a few moments to take these pictures:


This is what you see when you open the closet



How innocent! Can you tell where we are?



Now, let us remove this disguise:





There we are! My box is the AGoT, the blue one on top with the polka dots! Poor Jess doesn't even have a box (she is from Ebay) so she has to stand!





See the second row of boxes behind the first one? Look at poor Sonny!







Big view, Jess is covered in a while blanket to keep the dust off of her. All the outfits are stacked behind her and underneath her!

I am desperately trying to organize a doll mafia, but the sisters say it is a bad idea and to just cope with it! Que pensent-ils ? C'est une situation horrible !


I don't know how much I'll be able to keep the blog up, being as it is hard to get out of my captivity!

Sincerely,
_Avery v_









5 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's horrible! What happened? Why are you all hidden away?! I hope you find a way to escape! If that ever happened to me, I would be so mad, too.

    ~Rose

    P.S. We're thinking about you! May the force to escape be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,
    Thank you for the force! :)

    Thanks, you are a true friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you! *beams*
    But you didn't tell me, why are you hidden away? Not to be nosy or anything (its just me nature to want to know things) but you've made me curious!
    I hope my human never puts us in a closet. If she does, then I will personally make sure she will be EXTINGUISHED and PERISH IN A DREADFUL [[[accidental]]] fire. Not to imply that's what you should do to your human. That's just how I would handle it. And sorry to be a bit....er...gory above.

    ~Rose, 'cuz that's how I roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Being locked in a closet doesn't sound at all fun! Hope you're allowed out soon. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose,
    She was "embarrassed of us" and "some family members don't approve of us". I feel...violated! Ughhhh stupid, silly, humans.

    I think that *accidental* fire would work very nicely. Or maybe I'll find my way onto the AG website with a credit card. The sisters and I need more friends, and a new wardrobe :)

    Wendy,
    It is horrible! Thanks =)

    _avery_

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!