Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


My birthday! I was born in 1996, which was a leap year, and my real birthday is February 29th! So technically, I am only 3 1/4 years old! Hehe! I love being a leap year baby! Anyways, I forgot to post on the 28th, and on the 1st, so here you go, you get your birthday post on March 2nd haha.



Anyways, I'm having a big party, and all the modern girls are coming! Then I'll be having a sleep over in my room! I can't wait! :)

_avery_

ps-all credit to whoever made that picture^^^ I just googled birthday cake lol

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Avery! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Avery! I hope it was your best one yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, um, I tried to comment earlier, but apparently it didn't process or was deleted or something. :(
    Anyway, Happy Birthday!!!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!