Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry for being some-what absent...

Sorry I haven't posted at all in practically the last week. Life is so busy! We've got a dusting of snow here, everything is really pretty. But it has been absolutely freezing these past few days! The temperature has been in the teens, plus like 20-30 mph winds (not joking). Yesterday I went out to the pond, which had frozen over! Mia will be out there ice skating soon, once the wind dies down. Yeah, it's cold. I've been staying inside for the most part. I wish I had a warm Melody Valerie coat to keep me warm (hint, hint, Brooke!)

Anyways, it's been pretty crazy, but I have a surprise which should be coming in the next few days!

~Avery~

3 comments:

  1. It's been pretty cold here (for Florida, at least) but not anywhere close to the teens! I can't wait to see what the surprise is...

    CalI***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get that Melody Valerie coat for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been pretty cold here in Oregon too. We have had freezing rain, and we went ice skating on the driveway!
    Sonali

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!