Saturday, May 9, 2009

Uh oh...

Brooke got mad. I'm not sure why (something with her butt of a family yelling at her for everything wrong in their pathetic lives when it isn't even her fault). Well, she didn't really get mad right in front of them. So she went into her room (where the dolls are, including me). She was fuming, I swear smoke was coming out of her ears. So she started crying (no one was inside to hear her rampage) and then, she threw me. My cheek has a small dent now, since I was thrown face first, and one of my eyes isn't working too well.
~Avery~

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! I hope you're okay! The human, too, lol. Maybe you might need to use some specs for awhile. Sorry I can't be much help, I guess I'll just have to send a virtual ***hug***

    XOXO
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry Avery! That sounds rough. I hope you and Brooke are both okay. I know how it can be when the person is going through stuff. I just recently forgave Bre for some things that happened here. I hope you aren't too mad at her. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Sorry Avery! Yay for ag message board.
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!