Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Dancer's Decision-Episode 1!

We FINALLY got around to making episode one. It's completely horrible! Well, it's not too bad, but definitely not our best work. The camera is messed up (I know, excuses, excuses) and it won't focus unless the lighting is absolutely perfect. Brooke's voice sounds hilarious on the audio recording, since she sounds nothing like that in real life. :P When editing, Brooke accidentally made the audio repeat again. We put an annotation pause on the video, so it stops at a little over a minute, even though there's 2 mintues of video. If you press play, it will just repeat the voice again.
SORRY!

At least the video is finally up! We all felt bad since we thought it'd be finished weeks ago. If you don't understand, the first part is supposed to be a daydream during school, and she's interrupted when her teachers asks a question.

Well, ENJOY!


Here's a few stills!





~Avery~

4 comments:

  1. It's not bad. I like it! Don't put yourself down.

    ~Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I liked it! It's a ton of work to make stop motion videos and add audio and all that, and I think you did a really good job! Keep going so we can see what happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job! Better than we would have done. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!