Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

Hello everyone!
Graduation is coming up in...5 days! I'm so nervous. I hope I get an award for something.

I'm getting used to my glasses, but yesterday I feel asleep with them on! :P It's a good thing they didn't break!

I'm not sure if ADD is really going to work out. Maybe during this week we'll work on it more, but for right now, it's at a standstill. :'(

Well, there's not much going on right now, life's pretty boring. I just felt the need to update.

~Avery~

2 comments:

  1. hi avery! i've been reading your blog for a while, do you mind if i add it to my fave list?

    ~pioneerfan04 AG doll gang from www.samanthassisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was so sad when I saw it had been removed too! :'(

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!