Friday, April 3, 2009

Detention Update!

I just realized that I posted on April Fools day! Well, that was NOT a joke. Unless you call a snobbish teacher yelling at your for 6 hours a joke!

Detention was horrible! It was SO boring. This teacher kept lecturing me about everything I did wrong, then I had to write 200 sentences of "I will turn my assignments in on time." *sigh* My hand hurts now! I'm glad it is over with, but 2 hours after school every day was a lot to get through! And I swear the next time I see Mr. Carmello I will punch him in the face! I'm not usually this violent, see what detention has turned me into?!?! :P
But on the bright side:


I am officially on spring break vacation!

YES! I am sooooooooooooo happy! I get to sleep in, stay up late, mess around, be with friends, no homework, it can't get much better than that! A lot of people are going on vacation to like, California or Florida, but I'm staying at school. I wish I could go back to France, but oh well...

I will post maybe a little more often now that I am on break. I will have a lot more time to be on the computer. :)

-Avery

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! Today is my last day of Spring break! :( :(
    Hey! If you go to my blog you can chat with others on the COMMENT BOX!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mia from amazingags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on break now too! Yay! And thank goodness no more detention. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!