Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not much to post about...

Yeah, sorry for not posting for a few days. There really isn't much happening, and Brooke (my owner) doesn't have a camera right now, so she can't take pictures of me.

On a different note, I have SO much homeowork! I hate almost all the teachers :'( I have to do a bunch of worksheets, notes, and math lessons tonight. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, shhhh!

The release of *spoiler doll* is getting close! Is anyone planning on getting her? Brooke wants too, because she loves the book character. (There were book summaries leaked a while ago). She really wants to see what she looks like though, if she is too close to Samantha and Olivia.


Well, an update from Brooke (kind of goes with her last post)

Hi everybody, it's Brooke! I just wanted to add that today I had another track meet. I ran the 100 meter sprint(came in first), the mile(came in first), and the 100 meter hurdles (came in 2nd). YAY! :)

~Avery~
and Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Cool, Brooke! There's track at my shcool, but I'm not in it. Swine flu is a little scary, but I hope it will all pass soon.

    Sorry about the HW, Avery. I should go do mine, but I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about homework. It is awful, isn't it? I really want to a mini-*spoiler doll* when she comes out. If I can get money for it. Bre isn't sure if she'll want her, although she's really interested.

    And congrats again Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!