Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

How did you celebrate Earth Day?


~I turned off all un-necassary things that run on electricity(everything but an alarm clock!)


~Took a 5 minute shower(LOL, I can go fast when I want to!) instead of my usual 10-15 minutes


~Towel dried my hair instead of using a blow dryer


~Recycled all the graded papers I got back, instead of throwing them away


~No computer or T.V.


~Turned off all the lights and used candles


~Played outside instead of inside


~Used scrap paper to take notes on instead of brand new notebook paper


~Walked to and from school (well... I always do that!)


~Planted a tree! (I seriously did. Each dorm room planted a tree in the front of the entrance)


~Gave a speech on 'Going Green' in school


~Wore green!

I was truly eco-friendly and did not go on the computer to post on Earth Day! :)

Talk to you later,

~Avery~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!