Thursday, August 6, 2009

The insanely large couture list

Notre extrêmement longue liste de couture.
Les morceaux de couture que nous voulons, dans aucun ordre particulieret, pourquoi nous les voulons.
(Our extremely long list of couture. The pieces of couture which we want, in no particular order, and why we want them. Sorry, my French is a little off)
This is the very, very large mater couture list. We will definitely not be getting everything, if anything, from this list. This is just the "dream list" of things we like.

"County Charm" by sdls275/Heirloom Doll Designs
photo credit: sdls275 auction photo
This dress is perfect for the pioneer days! It comes with a lot of things, like the dress, apron, shawl (not shown), and bonnet. I love the pattern of the dress.

1910's style for Rebecca by sdls275/Heirloom Doll Designs
photo credit: sdls275 auction photo
This is an amazing dress! I love the pleating and dark wool contrast. The hat is adorable!

School dress and coat for Emily by Keepers Dolly Duds
photo credit: Keepers Dolly Duds auction photo
An adorable ensemble for Emily! I love the checkered pattern of the dress and the criss-cross detail and buttons (on back of dress, not pictured). The coat looks so thick and warm!

Summer #2 "In The Spotlight" by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
I love this outfit! I think it is very trendy and looks like something real girls would wear. I like the fact that it is casual, yet dressy.

Spring #7 "Cammi and Cut-offs" by Li
berty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
This outfit is perfect for being outdoors! I like how there is a lot of mix and match potential.

"Blue Plaid" by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
This outfit is simple, but I think that it is adorable! It is great for the summer heat.

Spring #5 "Boho Dress" by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
This dress is very chic, and I love the pattern. Paired with some leggings it would look amazing!
update: I think this dress is now sold out

Spring #8 "Purple and Silver" by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
This fashionable ensemble is gorgeous! I love the color combination of dark purple and silver.

Summer #1 "Summertime Chic" by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Liberty Jane auction picture
This design is fabulous! All the pieces in this outfit look great together, or on their own.

Spring Line "Alice in Candyland" by Melody Valerie Couture
photo credit: Melody Valerie Etsy stock photo
This dress is very stylish! The plaid fabric is adorable, and I love the signature bow!

Recreation of Felicity's Town Fair Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
This dress is perfect for Felicity! All the detail is beautiful. It looks just like her retired town fair dress, too.

Recreation of Felicity's Work Gown by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies Dressmaker stock photo
Another recreation dress, this one of Felicity's retired work gown, which I like better than the original! I love color, it would look great with Felicity's eyes.

Illustration Creation: Felicity's Blue Striped Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
This dress is seen frequently in Felicity's books, yet AG never made it? I think it's one of Felicity's core outfits. I love the pattern and the ruffles.

Felicity's or Elizabeth's Striped Purple Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
I love the color of this dress, and the little bow and ruffles are too cute!

Illustration Creation: Kit's Orange Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
As seen in the book "Kit's Surprise". The pleating is great, and the pocket, belt, and ribbon bow detail really make the dress. It's a nice warm, cinnamon orange color which is lovely!

Illustration Creation: Kit's Flannel Dress and Apron by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
Also seen in Kit's Surprise, this blue plaid flannel dress is great for when the weather turns a little chilly. The buttons adds the finishing touch. Her apron is made out of vintage muslin-type fabric.

Illustration Creation: Molly's Purple Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
Seen in the book "Meet Molly" this lovely dress is perfect for the 1940's. I love the color, sleeves, collar, lace, and button detail, so basically everything!

Illustration Creation: Samantha's Green Floral Dress by The Dollies' Dressmaker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto credit: Dollies' Dressmaker stock photo
Seen in the book "Samantha Learns a Lesson". I love the collar and gimp trim on this dress, and the pattern with small pink and yellow roses are precious!

Illustration/Movie Creation: Samantha's School Uniform by Terristouch















photo credit: Terristouch Etsy stock photo

This dress is perfect, and just like in the movie! I love the flannel fabric and detailed pinafore.

Blue Floral Halter Dress by The Doll Closet
photo credit: dollcloset Etsy stock photo
The perfect summer dress! The blue and white floral pattern is really fun, and I like how the dress is halter style.

Combination Outfit: Peasant Top in Sky Blue by The Doll Closet and Distressed Denim Jeans by Liberty Jane Clothing
photo credit: Sitara and The Couture Review, dollcloset Etsy stock photo
A very cute 70's inspired top in a lovely pattern paired with denim jeans, what could be better? I love the distressed detailing the jeans and the colors in the shirt.

These aren't exactly couture, but they're handmade needle felted small animals, the perfect size for AG's to use as toys. I like the elephant, hedgehog, and bunny. The elephant is a OOAK, but you can get the hedgehogs in a girl, which has a bow, and a bow, which doesn't. The bunnies also come in 4 different colors, white, light gray, dark gray/black, and mixed white and gray. Aren't they cute?

photo credit: BeneathTheRowanTree Etsy stock photo

And, that's it. Well, isn't that a lot of couture?!?!
I will definitely not be getting all if it. I'm not sure if I'll even be getting any! It's fun to dream though...

None of the photos are mine, most are stock photos from the couture websites, auctions, or listings. I posted a "photo credit" beside each picture and linked to the place where I got the photo to let you know whose it is.

-Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Nice wish list. I LOVE Libberty Jane's Creations. They are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on that list but my favorites are the Blue Plaid outfit by Liberty Jane, the Boho Dress by Liberty Jane, the Alice in Candyland dress by Melody Valerie and Molly's purple dress by Dollie's Dressmaker. ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those clothes are all so pretty! I wish Bree (Bookworm's new internet name) would buy us some.

    - Samantha from Amazing A.G. Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relatively new to this blog but wanted to jump in. Recently I created an album of AG outfits I've been working on since January. The link is:
    picasaweb.google.com/judyws4664/SpecialFriendsSpringCollection2010#

    Please take a look and feel free to make comments and/or suggestion on the album page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving will soon be here. Your AG doll could be dressed for the event in a gorgeous heirloom pilgrim costume from Special Friends. I have listed one on ebay.com under Special Friends and also in my etsy.com shop (seller id is judyws).

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading my blog! If you want to leave a comment, go ahead, I'd really appreciate hearing from you! :) But here are some simple rules:

1) Be respectful and appropriate. No swear words, be nice, etc. I shouldn't really have to tell anyone this...

2) Please try to refrain from "chat speak" and don't post spam or jibberish!

3) You are allowed to advertise your own blog, but try keep it minimal, and try to comment something relevant as well.

4) When commenting, please try to sign your name or log in. I like to know who I'm hearing from!